The University of New Mexico Transportation Safety Center website is a collaboration with the New Mexico Department of Transportation, Traffic Safety Division, working together to implement programs in Driver Education, Traffic Safety, and Ignition Interlock technologies that help to keep New Mexico’s roads safe. The Transportation Safety Center also facilitates training by coordinating with the New Mexico Department of Transportation, Traffic Safety Division with providing training and educational opportunities.
DRIVER SAFETY SCHOOLS
- Quarterly reports (February to April 2019) due no later than May 10, 2019
- Quarterly reports (May to July 2019) due no later than August 10, 2019
DRIVER EDUCATION SCHOOL
- Quarterly reports (January to March 2019) due no later than April 10, 2019
- Quarterly reports (April to June 2019) due no later than July 10, 2019.
To obtain a copy of the current NMAC Rules for each program please select the Licensing Tab above and select the program desired.
None for the Road – DWI Education
Looking for the None for the Road DWI Education information? Visit https://nonefortheroad.org.
- Driver Education students and teen drivers can enter the Jiffy Lube “What Drives You?” scholarship contest for the chance to win scholarship awards. It’s easy, fast, & you could be a winner…but hurry, you need to enter & the scholarship deadline, March 11 is rapidly approaching...Click here to enter
- Articles of interests, NHTSA media campaigns, local news…Click here for NHTSA website.
- Access to MVD website and the newly, updated Procedures Manual or place an order your license plates online and much, much more...Click here for MVD website.
- Bike and pedestrian updates...Click here for more information.
- Information on the “Look For Me Campaign” throughout ABQ…Click here for the link to the LOOKFORMECAMPAIGN facebook page
- News You Can Use to Keep Teen Drivers Safe…Click here for more information.
- Here’s a link to Consumer Safety Guide that covers the latest buzz about consumer products including medical devices, drugs, household items, and of course, the automotive field...Click here for more information.