Click the links below to view full lists:
- Driver Education Schools Approved in New Mexico until June 30, 2018
- DWI Schools Approved in New Mexico until October 31, 2018
- Driving Safety Schools Approved in New Mexico until October 1, 2018
- Ignition Interlock Service Centers Approved in New Mexico until June 30, 2018
- Motorcycle Safety Classes
New Mexico’s official motorcycle safety and training program — not required, but a really really GOOD IDEA for both novices and experienced riders.
- None for the Road DWI Awareness Class
All first-time licensees in New Mexico, between the ages of 18 and 24 are required to take this DWI awareness class.