Registration will require the creation of a UNM Continuing Education account with the following information:
- Email Address
- Full Name (First & Last Name)
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Organization/School Name
PRIOR APPROVAL FOR TRAINING: New instructors must apply for licensing and be approved for training BEFORE being permitted to register for any of these trainings. If a new instructor attends without approval to become a Traffic Safety instructor, there will not be a refund for any courses taken.
Class size is limited. All courses require prior approval from the Transportation Safety Center before enrolling. Classes close one week before the class start date. Be advised that if you do register before you have authorization and your instructor application is denied, you will not be entitled to a refund of the tuition fee (where applicable).
WARNING: The course can only be dropped 13 days prior to course start date, there will be a 10% fee if you drop the course.
The UNM Continuing Education Center is currently on RESTRICTED OPERATIONS. Please register for classes below. (Click on the link to go to site.)
Time Frame For Courses
- June 12, 2023 – 40 Hour New Instructor Training Session 1
- July 10, 2023 – 40 Hour New Instructor Training Session 2
- June 06, 2023 – Teaching Techniques Session 1
- June 20, 2023 – Teaching Techniques Session 2
- June 10, 2023 – DWI Facilitator Training Course
- June 05, 2023 – 8 Hour Annual Refresher Conference Session 1
For CEU trainings by Driving Professionals: